Luxury interior designer Jo Hamilton runs two-day interior design courses and classes. Jo Hamilton has run her high-end interior design consultancy for more than 20 years and her courses are held in luxury Central London hotels. Jo Hamilton has carried out interior design work across the UK and abroad. Jo Hamilton has been the interior designer for a number of luxury projects nationally and internationally, including homes, hotels and offices.
two-day interior design course £595
This course is suitable for:
Complete beginners — for anyone wanting to reinforce a basic knowledge of interior design, and for anyone wanting to add a professional finish to a home design project they are working on. This course will also provide a superb base on which to build for anyone interested in an interior design career.
The course will cover:
Day one: Theory and concepts
• An introduction to the design process
• Colour theory and how to use colour with confidence
• How to use pattern and texture to balance a scheme
• How to create the right mood and style for you
• Lighting and creating an atmosphere
• Space planning and scale drawing
• Accessorising your scheme
• Tricks of the design trade — how to get the most out of your designs
• Common mistakes and how to avoid them
Day two: Practical
The day will be spent putting the lessons of day one into practice. You will design a room of your own choice under Jo’s expert guidance.
All students will be given a concise interior design manual covering the key course topics to take away.
Please note: Places are strictly limited to 10 only.
10.30am – 4.30pm