Two-day interior design course
Two-day luxury interior design courses from high-end London interior designer Jo Hamilton
two-day interior design course £625
This course is suitable for:
Complete beginners — for anyone wanting to reinforce a basic knowledge of interior design, and for anyone wanting to add a professional finish to a home design project they are working on. This course will also provide a superb base on which to build for anyone interested in an interior design career.
The course will cover:
Day one: Theory and concepts
• An introduction to the design process
• Colour theory and how to use colour with confidence
• How to use pattern and texture to balance a scheme
• How to create the right mood and style for you
• Lighting and creating an atmosphere
• Space planning and scale drawing
• Accessorising your scheme
• Tricks of the design trade — how to get the most out of your designs
• Common mistakes and how to avoid them
Day two: Practical
The day will be spent putting the lessons of day one into practice. You will design a room of your own choice under Jo’s expert guidance.
All students will be given a concise interior design manual covering the key course topics to take away.
Please note: Places are strictly limited
10.30am – 4.30pm
DATES & BOOKING *New dates added periodically
Saturday & Sunday, June 22 & 23, 2019